BROWSE OUR HEALTH AND SAFETY STANDARDS
our approach places safety first
During this hard time for the world and for travel, we have been working hard with a team of technology experts, doctors and independent consultants, to adjust our services and operations to the needs of social distancing.
Our utmost priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and staff; our strict Health & Safety protocols which we are putting in place, reflect just that.
Without safety there can be no travel and hospitality and we are very aware of that. Carpe Diem Santorini pledges to go the extra mile to ensure the safety of our guests and to restore confidence in travel and in holidays.
what to expect
- Frequent disinfection of communal spaces by our housekeeping team
- Many hand disinfection stations around the property
- All our employees wear a mask
- Some of our employees will also be wearing gloves and face shields depending on their duties
- Carpe Diem’s layout is ideal for social distancing as we have the largest suites on the island and they are all detached from each other; there are therefore no interior corridors or staircases and all the suites are accessible via open air aisles.
- Temperature checks will be taking place during check-in and during the shift changes of our staff daily. Protocols for handling temperature detections of 37.5 degrees Celsius and above are also in place.
- We will be providing free PPE for all our guests to use throughout their stay
- We have distributed preventive measures and training materials to all our suppliers and contractors
- Bedding and linen will be changed only upon request, as encouraged by the guidelines issued by the Greek State and will be washed with eco-friendly disinfecting agents and in high temperatures
- All rooms will be extensively disinfected between stays including a full clean of the A/C filters
- Distance will be encouraged at all times and tables for dining will also be spaced out and placed mostly in outdoor spaces
- We are working hard to offer you a completely contactless check-in and check-out experience and at the same time facilitate meaningful interaction with our staff without close physical contact.
- Expect more announcements as we are currently optimising our protocols and introducing new features which will make your stay safer and more relaxing!