the world’s best honeymoon hideaway
understated island luxury
Nestled comfortably on the hillside of the medieval village of Pyrgos, the island’s highest village, and boasting a 270-degree wide panoramic view of the northern part of Santorini, Carpe Diem Exclusive Boutique Resort is renowned for its unique and minimal aesthetics.
Carpe Diem is an adults-only, couples-only, ultra-private spa resort, member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World and winner of World’s Best Honeymoon Hideaway award in 2017. It was designed and developed by the island’s most renowned engineer, the late George Kopatsaris, who since 1982 and until 2011 led most of hotel development in Santorini.
- EVERY SUITE COMES WITH ITS OWN PRIVATE POOL
- ADULTS-ONLY RESORT
- UNPARALLELED PRIVACY AND EXCLUSIVITY
- SUITES COME IN TWO SIZES; 85 SQM AND 120 SQM – THE LARGEST ON THE ISLAND
- INCREDIBLE SUNRISE AND SUNSET VIEWS FROM THE SAME BALCONY
- FIRST RESORT IN SANTORINI WITH POOLS IN ALL SUITE TYPES
- TRULY BESPOKE BUTLER SERVICE WITH 1-1 GUEST TO STAFF RATIO
- FREE PARKING ON SITE, RIGHT NEXT TO THE GUEST’S SUITE
about the developer and engineer
Carpe Diem is the legacy project and brainchild of the late Giorgos Kopatsaris, the renowned engineer who since 1982 and until 2011, led most of the hotel development on Santorini. Carpe Diem gave him the opportunity to develop a property with virtually no compromise on quality and features, purpose-built for the needs of the VIP luxury traveller.
Today his design values and unwavering commitment to quality remain more relevant than ever, while his unique way of life inspires to never settle for less, but to seize the day and work towards a truly lasting impact.